The hospital employs approximately 150 full-time, part-time and casual staff.
Hunters Hill Private Hospital employs:
- Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Assistants in Nursing
- Hospitality Service and Facilities Staff
- Administrative Staff
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Worker
Hunters Hill Private Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering the following benefits:
- Parental leave for all permanently employed staff after a qualifying period.
- Access to an extensive ongoing education program
- Subsidised staff meals
- Flexible rostering and a family-friendly approach to staff roster requirements.
- A preventative staff health program with a comprehensive screening and vaccination program.
- Wellness Program designed to provide support, activities and facilities that encourage the development of a vibrant, enthusiastic and healthy workforce.
All employees of the Ramsay Health Care Group have access to a range of national and hospital level benefits through the Ramsay Employee Benefits Program including but not limited to:
- The Ramsay Employee Benefits Club - access to discounts on a range of products and services
- Flexible salary packaging to suit your individual needs
- Private Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial & Tax Education